[NPOC-EC] [ICANN65_Fellows] Comments on ICANN65 Fellowship report

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 18:05:09 UTC 2019

Thanks for the feedback.

Here is the NPOC website with some information.
https://npoc.org

To sign up for the NPOC membership, please use this link please select
organisation and specify that you are interested in joining npoc.org in the
available membership options.

The membership chair is in copy and will be glad to assist you.

https://members.ncsg.is/organization_application