[NPOC-EC] Strategic Plan

oreoluwa oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng
Sat Jun 8 22:53:26 UTC 2019

Yes, that's a good point, though perhaps it might be worthwhile to pursue the 2 options. That way, the survey can capture the thoughts of members who are unable to attend the calls, but still have something to share.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Joan Kerr <joankerr at fbsc.org> Date: 08/06/2019  23:32  (GMT+01:00) To: Oreoluwa Somolu Lesi <oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng> Cc: npoc-ec at icann.org Subject: Re: [NPOC-EC] Strategic Plan Thanks, Ore.  I think one of the responsibilities of the membership call is to survey members to get continual feedback.Thanks,On Sat, Jun 8, 2019 at 4:18 PM Oreoluwa Somolu Lesi <oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng> wrote:Nice work! I have added the suggestions made by Caleb and also made some
other edits.

Ore

--
Oreoluwa Lesi - Women's Technology Empowerment Centre (W.TEC)
Executive Director

+234.803.621.1307, +234.813.339.9999 | www.wtec.org.ng | @wteconline

Joan
Kerr, Entrepreneur, Artist, Humanitarian_____________________________________Chair,
Climate Smart Victory Garden TeamChair,
ICANN, Not for Profit Operations ConstituencyChair,
IEEE Sustainable Agriculture Working GroupChair, Science for Peace, Climate Smart Victory GardensAdvisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives CommitteeAdvisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) CanadaUN
WSIS Award Recipient, for Content & CreativityDurham
Region Recipient, Community Partnership AwardFounder,
Foundation for Building Sustainable Communitieswww.joankerr.ca,
www.fbsc.orgSkype:
joankerr_fbsc1-416-907-0783