[NPOC-EC] NomCom

oreoluwa oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng
Mon Jun 10 07:31:02 UTC 2019

Good morning JoanI added some comments yesterday. Please use what is useful and feel free to discard the rest.OreSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Joan
Kerr, Entrepreneur, Artist, Humanitarian_____________________________________Chair,
Climate Smart Victory Garden TeamChair,
ICANN, Not for Profit Operations ConstituencyChair,
IEEE Sustainable Agriculture Working GroupChair, Science for Peace, Climate Smart Victory GardensAdvisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives CommitteeAdvisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) CanadaUN
WSIS Award Recipient, for Content & CreativityDurham
Region Recipient, Community Partnership AwardFounder,
Foundation for Building Sustainable Communitieswww.joankerr.ca,
www.fbsc.orgSkype:
joankerr_fbsc1-416-907-0783