[NPOC-EC] FEEDBACK: Pre-ICANN65 Policy Webinar

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Thu Jun 13 18:38:19 UTC 2019

Hi Maria,

I attended the Pre-ICANN65 Policy Webinar and was sent this email 8 minutes
ago with a request to complete the short form.  I clicked on it and it's no
longer available.  Why was it sent.
Thanks,

--

Joan Kerr, Entrepreneur, Artist, Humanitarian

_____________________________________

Chair, Climate Smart Victory Garden Team

Chair, ICANN, Not for Profit Operations Constituency

Chair, IEEE Sustainable Agriculture Working Group

Chair, Science for Peace, Climate Smart Victory Gardens

Advisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives Committee

Advisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) Canada

UN WSIS Award Recipient, for Content & Creativity

Durham Region Recipient, Community Partnership Award

Founder, Foundation for Building Sustainable Communities

www.joankerr.ca, www.fbsc.org

Skype: joankerr_fbsc

1-416-907-0783