[NPOC-EC] Latest NPOC Financial Statement

Oreoluwa Somolu Lesi oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng
Thu Jun 27 12:07:18 UTC 2019

Awesome. I think I should come up with a streamlined version to send to
the community, so they see just expenses and balances without all the
different bank accounts.

If that sounds good, I will come-up with a simpler layout and share it
with you all first.

Ore

+234.803.621.1307, +234.813.339.9999 | www.wtec.org.ng | @wteconline