[NPOC-EC] Joint Session Report

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Tue Mar 26 21:02:04 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone,

Might i suggest that we write a report on the joint session to:
1) report on the session itself;
2) recommend ways to improve - such as a clear delineation of the ALAC &
NPOC; and
3) Preparations for the Montreal event.

Perhaps a google document is a good start so we can all add or comment.

Thanks,

--

Joan Kerr,

Entrepreneur, Artist, Humanitarian

T: +1 (416) 907-0783

Skype: joankerr_fbsc

fbsc.org, www.joankerr.ca

Chair: Victory Garden Leadership Implementation Team

Chair, Sustainable Agriculture, Global Humanitarian Technology Conference

Chair: IEEE Smart Villages Project, Sustainable Agriculture Working Group

Chair: ICANN Not for Profit Operational Concerns Constituency

Recipient of the United Nations Civil Society Award (WSIS 2004)

Recipient, Region of Durham Community Partnership Award

Advisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives Committee

Advisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) Global
Coordination Unit