[NPOC-EC] NPOC Calls

Oreoluwa Somolu Lesi oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng
Wed Mar 27 21:23:01 UTC 2019

The initial dates of April 9 and 11 work better for me.

I have another scheduled meeting on the 12th.

The week of April 22 is up in the air for me. Monday (Apr. 22) is Easter
Monday and I will very likely be unavailable that day.

There is a conference from the 23rd to 25th that I will be at, so those
days are also challenging.

Ore

On 27/03/2019 8:29 PM, Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele wrote:
> Hello Joan,
>
> The week after her holiday is fine. I will be in transit and a busy
> ISOC meeting .So we ca consider April 22nd and above.
>
> Thank you
> Caleb
>

> On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 8:24 PM Joan Kerr <joankerr at fbsc.org
> <mailto:joankerr at fbsc.org>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Everyone,
>
>     Maryam is going to be on holidays from the 15th for a week which
>     means NPOC has to adjust the dates of several of its meetings.
>
>     So here is some suggestions:
>
>     Maryam's suggestion: We could have the Charter meeting 11th and
>     EC  meeting 12th?
>
>     We could opt for the week of April 22nd to have the Charter,
>     Policy & membership meetings and have the ExCom Meeting the
>     following Tuesday.
>
>     Any comments or preferences?
>
>     Thanks,
>
>     --
>
>     Joan Kerr,
>
>     Entrepreneur, Artist, Humanitarian
>
>     T: +1 (416) 907-0783
>
>     Skype: joankerr_fbsc
>
>     fbsc.org <http://fbsc.org>, www.joankerr.ca <http://www.joankerr.ca>
>
>     Chair: Victory Garden Leadership Implementation Team
>
>     Chair, Sustainable Agriculture, Global Humanitarian Technology
>     Conference
>
>     Chair: IEEE Smart Villages Project, Sustainable Agriculture
>     Working Group
>
>     Chair: ICANN Not for Profit Operational Concerns Constituency
>
>     Recipient of the United Nations Civil Society Award (WSIS 2004)
>
>     Recipient, Region of Durham Community Partnership Award
>
>     Advisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives Committee
>
>     Advisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) Global
>     Coordination Unit

> --
> *Ogundele Olumuyiwa Caleb*
> /*muyiwacaleb at gmail.com <mailto:muyiwacaleb at gmail.com>*/
> /*234 - 8077377378*/
> /*234 - 07030777969*/

Oreoluwa Lesi - Women's Technology Empowerment Centre (W.TEC)
Executive Director

+234.803.621.1307, +234.813.339.9999 | www.wtec.org.ng | @wteconline