[NPOC-EC] DRIF 2019

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 27 21:59:09 UTC 2019

Congratulations Ore and Caleb both are amazing!
I think you should spread some Beginners Guide's if you have some... but if not, maybe you could try to buy some USB memories and to copy in it to give it to attendants as a gift. (It's just a thought that came to me right now)

If not, maybe you could give some business cards, but I don't know if you have enough.
Whether one or another just tell us what do you need from us and I know we will be willing to support you
JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Presidente - AGEIA DENSI ColombiaMembership Committee Chair. Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC) - ICANNCluster Orinoco TIC memberMaster IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes
Cel. +57 3017435600
Twitter: @JmanuRojas