[NPOC-EC] Report: Digital Rights Inclusion Forum 2019 (DRIF19) Side Session

Oreoluwa Somolu Lesi oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng
Fri May 3 13:01:01 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

We have the report on the Digital Rights and Inclusion Forum session
that NPOC was a part of in Lagos, Nigeria.

It's available on the NPOC blog:
https://npoc.org/npocs-outreach-and-panel-session-at-the-digital-rights-inclusion-forum-2019/

Happy reading!

Kind regards,
Ore

-- Oreoluwa Lesi

NPOC - Secretariat

Executive Director - Women's Technology Empowerment Centre (W.TEC)

www.wtec.org.ng  | @wteconline