[NPOC-EC] EC Meeting et al

oreoluwa oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng
Mon May 20 11:12:52 UTC 2019

Hi Joan and everyone,I have to travel today and will be unable to join our EC meeting tomorrow. Accept my apologies for not being able to make it. Will someone else be able to track the action items?Kind regards, OreSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Joan Kerr <joankerr at fbsc.org> Date: 16/05/2019  19:29  (GMT+01:00) To: Maryam Bakoshi <maryam.bakoshi at icann.org>, npoc-ec at icann.org Subject: [NPOC-EC] EC Meeting et al Hi EveryonePlease let me know if there any items to put on the agenda.  Some actions from the last meeting:Membership callPolicy CallCharter updateWebsite updateThanks--
Joan
Kerr, Entrepreneur, Artist, Humanitarian_____________________________________Chair,
Climate Smart Victory Garden TeamChair,
ICANN, Not for Profit Operations ConstituencyChair,
IEEE Sustainable Agriculture Working GroupChair, Science for Peace, Climate Smart Victory GardensAdvisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives CommitteeAdvisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) CanadaUN
WSIS Award Recipient, for Content & CreativityDurham
Region Recipient, Community Partnership AwardFounder,
Foundation for Building Sustainable Communitieswww.joankerr.ca,
www.fbsc.orgSkype:
joankerr_fbsc1-416-907-0783