[NPOC-EC] NPOC Social Media @ICANN66

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 10:28:12 UTC 2019

Greetings,
Welcome to ICANN 66.
I trust this email finds you well and we hope that you had a good weekend
and safe travels.

ICANN66 is here everyone, and it is important NPOC's  social media presence
is felt with your tweets and Facebook posts.

This is a very good way to engage and try to influence NPOC's mission in
all the ongoing conversations and let our voices be heard.

Additionally, members who are not on-site can join in the action!!!

*Twitter handles to follow:*
@NPOC_ICANN
@NCSG_ICANN
@ICANN_GNSO
@ICANN
@joankerr
@plomm3r
@jmanurojas
@muyiwacaleb

*Hashtags*
#ICANN66
#npoc

During the NPOC /ALAC / GAC collaborative meeting, we had a great time and
tweeted some pictures as seen below.

https://twitter.com/NPOC_ICANN/status/1190709134330662914?s=19

*What to do:*

   - Draft catchy phrases
   - Share pictures
   - Retweet awesome tweets
   - share meeting remote meeting links, updates and summaries
   - ask questions
   - Share useful links and tips

You can also reply to this message with your twitter handle and hashtags to
follow.

Caleb Ogundele