[NPOC-EC] report icann legitimacy study in montreal

Jan Aart Scholte jan.scholte at globalstudies.gu.se
Tue Oct 8 07:13:21 UTC 2019

Hi Joan

Great. Hortense and I will be there at 1330 on Tuesday, 5 November. In addition to the general overview we'll pick out some tidbits that could be of particular interest to NPOC (e.g. how civil society perspectives compare with those of other stakeholder groups on certain key issues).

Look forward to it!

Jan