[NPOC-EC] Meeting Notes: NPOC EC Call (Oct. 15)

oreoluwa oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng
Tue Oct 15 18:03:28 UTC 2019

Oh wow! I'm so sorry to hear this, Caleb. May you and your family be comforted at this time. OreSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele <muyiwacaleb at gmail.com> Date: 15/10/2019  18:41  (GMT+01:00) To: Oreoluwa Somolu Lesi <oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng> Cc: npoc-ec at icann.org Subject: Re: [NPOC-EC] Meeting Notes: NPOC EC Call (Oct. 15) Many thanks Ọrẹ for the explicit notes.Seem like there are no action items for me during this meeting. If there are any please let me know.Apologies once again for missing this meeting as I lost my elder brother yesterday, currently grieving and in the middle of planning his memorial and burial for this Friday. Regards Caleb On Tue, Oct 15, 2019, 2:58 PM Oreoluwa Somolu Lesi <oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng> wrote:

    Hello everyone,
    Kindly find the notes from today's meeting. If I left anything
      major out, do let me know.
    Regards,
    Ore

    --

        Oreoluwa Lesi
        Executive Director, Women's Technology Empowerment Centre