[NPOC-EC] [Ext] GSE presentation on Constituency Day

Adam Peake adam.peake at icann.org
Thu Oct 17 20:49:34 UTC 2019

Hi Joan,

I would be very pleased to join the meeting – thanks for the invite.  Would you like me to prepare an outline for the webinars?

Can I also take this opportunity ask about your CROP plans?  As I am sure you know, Jean-Jacques has left ICANN, please make sure to cc me on any correspondence about CROP and I will make sure the appropriate action is taken.

Warm regards,

Adam