[NPOC-EC] NPOC & ALAC Session

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Sun Oct 27 15:57:30 UTC 2019

Hi Caleb,

This is the outline that we have to apply our communication strategies to.
What are our talking points for policies, how are the ideas developed into
communications.  It's about how we communicate the policy priorities for
NPOC.  On the call we discussed the marketing and promotional strategies,
this session is specifically focussed on just the polic development portion.
Thanks,

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>