[NPOC-EC] CD Suggestion

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 30 13:32:14 UTC 2019

Hi Joan, According to Jan's questions I imagine that it would be better have a 30 minutes session of his/her findings explaining a bit of all of them. Could be 45 including Q&A time.
(we could exclude IANA question, I think)
Best Regards,

JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Presidente - AGEIA DENSI ColombiaMembership Committee Chair. Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC) - ICANNCluster Orinoco TIC memberMaster IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes
Cel. +57 3017435600
Twitter: @JmanuRojas