[NPOC-EC] Materials for your review

Ioana Stupariu Stupariu_Ioana at phd.ceu.edu
Tue Apr 28 14:43:58 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

As discussed during the EC meeting, here are the documents I have worked on, for which I would require your feedback:

  1.  CROP FY 2021 strategy, updated based on last year's - https://docs.google.com/document/d/14NsbsD8XcTPfm7pAdkJ0tm60Hd3u4kLOyiopa-0TQIA/edit?usp=sharing - this will need to be corroborated with regional VPs; what is needed here is to insert a list of events where we will do outreach for FY 2021
  2.  New membership welcome kit (introductory emails and list of materials)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oz_zzwPh8bWnPPLkjV2C8vgthCEtiYX-nqW5FFcUhX8/edit - reorganized, rephrased and updated it
  3.  Engagement and outreach strategy: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ljKVuFXKuXskoWWFR8mqX34QjoOzr7mmjuSdyysKwG4/edit - with my input, it is working document, of course

I will also proceed with updating Members list as explained - taking into account everything that was discussed, and with Caleb's input as well.

Have a great day and great meeting today guys,

Ioana

Ioana Stupariu
SJD Candidate - International Business Law
Central European University
Department of Legal Studies
Nador u. 11, 1051 Budapest, Hungary
Phone: +40744251228