[NPOC-EC] Bank account

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Mon Aug 24 20:02:07 UTC 2020

Hello Sam,

I am writing to inform you that the NPOC Executive Committee has passed a
motion to close the Canadian Bank account.  Please see the motion below:

*MOTION FOR BANK ACCOUNT CLOSURE IN CANADA:*

*'Ioana moved for the bank account to be closed. Jacqueline and Raoul
seconded it.'*

NPOC acknowledges that there are no funds in the account.
Thanks again and we look forward to receiving the paperwork. Please accept
our thanks for your support.
Regards,

--

Joan Kerr, Entrepreneur, Artist, Humanitarian

_____________________________________

Chair, Climate Smart Victory Garden Team

Chair, ICANN, Not for Profit Operations Constituency

Chair, IEEE Sustainable Agriculture Working Group

Chair, Science for Peace, Climate Smart Victory Gardens

Advisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives Committee

Advisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) Canada

UN WSIS Award Recipient, for Content & Creativity

Durham Region Recipient, Community Partnership Award

Founder, Foundation for Building Sustainable Communities

www.joankerr.ca, www.fbsc.org

Skype: joankerr_fbsc

1-416-907-0783

Virus-free.