[NPOC-EC] [Ext] Travel support

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Tue Feb 18 19:11:54 UTC 2020

Hi Joan,

Thank you for checking in.

Of the three NPOC travelers only Caleb Olumuyiwa hasn’t completed his travel booking yet.

Let me know if he needs any assistance,

Terri

From: Joan Kerr <joankerr at fbsc.org>
Date: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at 1:06 PM
To: Terri Agnew <terri.agnew at icann.org>, NPOC-EC <npoc-ec at icann.org>, Ioana Stupariu <Stupariu_Ioana at phd.ceu.edu>, Joan Kerr <fbscster at gmail.com>, Maryam Bakoshi <maryam.bakoshi at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Travel support

Hello Terri,

I am aware that ICANN and the SO/ACs are discussing the merits of travelling to Cancun and that decision one way or the other will be made shortly.

However, in the mean time, could you let me know if there are any outstanding issues regarding the NPOC travellers that need attention.

Regards,

--

Joan Kerr, Entrepreneur, Artist, Humanitarian

_____________________________________

Chair, Climate Smart Victory Garden Team

Chair, ICANN, Not for Profit Operations Constituency

Chair, IEEE Sustainable Agriculture Working Group

Chair, Science for Peace, Climate Smart Victory Gardens

Advisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives Committee

Advisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) Canada

UN WSIS Award Recipient, for Content & Creativity

Durham Region Recipient, Community Partnership Award

Founder, Foundation for Building Sustainable Communities

www.joankerr.ca [joankerr.ca]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.joankerr.ca_&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=lAFROIu8Kql309vGbEt0Dtfwnr4s5VPpp-rsQ9yAiL0&s=9SUBahl2AYdlENIiRWM3S-xCjmwUt4qbqfkPP_SeR9w&e=>, www.fbsc.org [fbsc.org]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.fbsc.org_&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=lAFROIu8Kql309vGbEt0Dtfwnr4s5VPpp-rsQ9yAiL0&s=GHL0OAly-UuUxvhZv05Z_GdxnrvhR7x9hm9MZNVa9OI&e=>

Skype: joankerr_fbsc

1-416-907-0783