[NPOC-EC] Cancun

Joan Kerr fbscster at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 01:49:56 UTC 2020

ICANN News:

The community will have many questions about travel arrangements,
scheduling, and other meeting-related issues. In addition to the modified
ICANN67 schedule, ICANN will also publish a Frequently Asked Questions
(FAQs) page to https://icann.org soon and make further announcements as
more information becomes available.
Thanks,