[NPOC-EC] (no subject)

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Fri Feb 28 18:08:11 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone,

ICANN hosted a planning meet to organize the virtual meeting for ICANN67.
The schedule is streamlined to focus on the work that necessitate progress
and decisions. The NPOC sessions are not included. There is hope that
ICANN68 will be a face to face meeting. ICANN has prepared a FAQ <Hello
Everyone, ICANN hosted a planning meet to organize the virtual meeting for
ICANN67. The schedule is streamlined to focus on the work that necessitate
progress and decisions. The NPOC sessions are not included. There is hope
that ICANN68 will be a face to face meeting. ICANN has prepared a FAQ page,
please visit it for any questions regarding the virtual meeting. It is my
understanding that a final schedule will be available sometime next week.
During the calls, these are the decisions to date: The timezone is Cancun,
UTC -5; and Translations are offered in Spanish and French; I received many
emails regarding technology challenges and the costs associated with using
individual phones etc and have tried to address it, will continue to ask. I
hope this helps with an update in a changing and virtual conference. We
could learn a lot for the future. Regards,> page, please visit it for any

   -

   The timezone is Cancun, UTC -5; and
   -

   Translations are offered in Spanish and French;

I received many emails regarding technology challenges and the costs
associated with using individual phones etc and have tried to address it,
will continue to ask.

I hope this helps with an update in a changing and virtual conference. We
could learn a lot for the future.

I was looking forward to seeing many of you and to get some of those work
that hard to complete done.

Regards,

--

Joan Kerr, Entrepreneur, Artist, Humanitarian

_____________________________________

Chair, Climate Smart Victory Garden Team

Chair, ICANN, Not for Profit Operations Constituency

Chair, IEEE Sustainable Agriculture Working Group

Chair, Science for Peace, Climate Smart Victory Gardens

Advisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives Committee

Advisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) Canada

UN WSIS Award Recipient, for Content & Creativity

Durham Region Recipient, Community Partnership Award

Founder, Foundation for Building Sustainable Communities

www.joankerr.ca, www.fbsc.org

Skype: joankerr_fbsc

1-416-907-0783