[NPOC-EC] Info on Cooperative Corporation

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Wed Jan 15 20:30:53 UTC 2020

Hi Everyone,

In preparing for the call, please find attached info below and corporate
filing.

 I think our main goal here is to go over any questions or issues the
Articles raise for you, and solicit your input on further ways we could
strengthen the protections they lock in for the community.  So, if you
could make sure that your people have read the Articles and thought about
them a little before the call, we’ll be ready to explain anything, answer
any questions, and have a general conversation about how we view the
situation, the dangers to the non-profit community, and how we hope things
can proceed.

Thanks, and we look forward to talking on the 21st!
Regards,--

Joan Kerr, Entrepreneur, Artist, Humanitarian

_____________________________________

Chair, Climate Smart Victory Garden Team

Chair, ICANN, Not for Profit Operations Constituency

Chair, IEEE Sustainable Agriculture Working Group

Chair, Science for Peace, Climate Smart Victory Gardens

Advisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives Committee

Advisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) Canada

UN WSIS Award Recipient, for Content & Creativity

Durham Region Recipient, Community Partnership Award

Founder, Foundation for Building Sustainable Communities

www.joankerr.ca, www.fbsc.org

Skype: joankerr_fbsc

1-416-907-0783