[NPOC-EC] Travel support

Ioana Stupariu Stupariu_Ioana at phd.ceu.edu
Fri Jan 17 07:15:06 UTC 2020

Dear Sindy,

I have checked and filled in the necessary fields in the forms - two kind requests, if I may:

  *   Can you please correct the End date of the event, from 12-Jan-2020?
  *   I was wondering if time allows you to detail a bit more on the Proposed Goals and Outcomes section, to follow the structure they give? here it is:
  *

Please develop specific goals/outcomes for as many of the following categories as applicable:

1) Workshops/Seminars/Presentations including roles (e.g., speaker, facilitator, organizer), relevant content, literature to be disseminated, and specific purposes/objectives.

2) Engagement/Outreach including broadening awareness of ICANN in targeted regional areas (e.g., under-represented).

3) Recruitment including formal/informal invitations to become involved in ICANN stakeholder communities, working groups, and/or fellowship programs.

4) Fulfillment of documented Outreach Strategic Plans and/or ICANN Regional Strategies.

5) Knowledge Sharing including intentions to extend learnings within and among ICANN stakeholder communities.

Let me know if I can be of further help!
I will be available today to talk, but just submit it once ready.

Thanks a lot,
Ioana

Ioana Stupariu
SJD Candidate - International Business Law
Central European University
Department of Legal Studies
Nador u. 11, 1051 Budapest, Hungary
Phone: +40744251228