[NPOC-EC] Latest Finance Records

oreoluwa oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng
Tue Jan 21 16:51:32 UTC 2020

There are 2 worksheets in the document: one for FY 2019 and another for FY2020.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Raoul Plommer <plommer at gmail.com> Date: 21/01/2020  14:46  (GMT+02:00) To: Oreoluwa Somolu Lesi <oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng> Cc: npoc-ec at icann.org Subject: Re: [NPOC-EC] Latest Finance Records The attached document seems to have the figures only for 2018-2019. I can't see the recent web hosting cost added.-RaoulOn Mon, 20 Jan 2020 at 19:46, Oreoluwa Somolu Lesi <oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng> wrote:

    Dear Raoul,
    Please find attached the latest finance spreadsheet. Please
      review to check that it's correct. I added the web hosting fee
      paid.
    Regards,
    Ore

    --

        Oreoluwa Lesi
        Executive Director, Women's Technology Empowerment Centre