[NPOC-EC] [Ext] Re: FW: NSCG Statement on ISOC/PIR and potential NPOC-At-Large Meeting on the Topic?

Carlos Raul Gutierrez carlosraul at gutierrez.se
Mon Jan 27 16:27:34 UTC 2020

The  let's doit, but please all participants to the call READ THE LETTER
BEFORE THE CALL

As far as I understand ICANN will be taking a decision by FEB 17? Can we
get more info on what the Feb 17th deadline implies?

---
Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
carlosraul at gutierrez.se
+506 8837 7176
Aparatado 1571-1000
COSTA RICA

El 2020-01-27 09:54, Maryam Bakoshi escribió:

> Hi Carlos, All,
>
> I believe the request for the meeting with NPOC is in addition to the letter. They understand that NCSG (NCUC+NPOC) wrote the letter to the Board.
>
> --
> Many thanks,
>
> Maryam Bakoshi | SO/AC Collaboration Services Sr. Coordinator
> ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
> S: Maryam.bakoshi.icann | T: ‭+44 7846 471777‬
>
>> On 27 Jan 2020, at 15:44, Carlos Raul Gutierrez <carlosraul at gutierrez.se> wrote:
>
> Maryam!
>
> The letter was drafted at the NCSG Policy committee level of which we are part. The letter was signed by the Chair (should it be singed by both chairs in the future). Good idea to check this issue for the future and for good........
>
> ---
> Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
> carlosraul at gutierrez.se
> +506 8837 7176
> Aparatado 1571-1000
> COSTA RICA
>
> El 2020-01-27 09:30, Joan Kerr escribió:
>
> Hi Maryam,
>
> Please let Evin understand that NPOC is part of NCSG and that the letter was submitted on behalf of both organizations.  If they still need to discuss to submit a further comment, we can consider that.
> Thanks,
>
> On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 10:03 AM Maryam Bakoshi <maryam.bakoshi at icann.org> wrote:
>
> Many thanks,
>
> --
>
> Maryam Bakoshi | SO/AC Collaboration Services Sr. Coordinator
>
> ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
>
> S: Maryam.bakoshi.icann | T: +44 7846 471777
>
> From: Evin Erdogdu <evin.erdogdu at icann.org>
> Date: Wednesday, 22 January 2020 at 08:40
> To: Maryam Bakoshi <maryam.bakoshi at icann.org>
> Cc: Evin Erdogdu <evin.erdogdu at icann.org>
> Subject: NSCG Statement on ISOC/PIR and potential NPOC-At-Large Meeting on the Topic?
>
> Hi Maryam,
>
> I hope you had a good meeting yesterday! Sounds like it was a marathon.
>
> Could you please share the NSCG Statement on ISOC/PIR?
>
> And Jonathan Zuck, Co-Chair of the At-Large Consolidated Policy Working Group (CPWG) has requested staff arrange a meeting/conference call between NPOC and At-Large to discuss the issue. Please let me know how to best coordinate this with you.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Evin

> [...]

Links:
------
[1]
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.icann.org_privacy_policy&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=1A9IIOkJia11FXDmJ1R4Jn7wGT4ExHiVuBF89mvNt_Q&m=UT6sisKXHflNLBVWXkYpiUfKhwlZJXtzLyOcKQ4Ut9M&s=OA28OMtYjJpiE7LuhtPNAqbvFmDYbaTuh_Re8vlW8WU&e=
[2]
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.icann.org_privacy_tos&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=1A9IIOkJia11FXDmJ1R4Jn7wGT4ExHiVuBF89mvNt_Q&m=UT6sisKXHflNLBVWXkYpiUfKhwlZJXtzLyOcKQ4Ut9M&s=hoa35RnVAGjj9CRbiGUw-VhJ1vRzGC5rjIWZGX_TBgI&e=