[NPOC-EC] NPOC BMO Banf Account

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Thu Jul 23 19:11:48 UTC 2020

Hi Sam, All

I will see what the EC wants to do.

NPOC EC:
Please see Sam's email.  He has proposed three alternatives, please let
me know which one you prefer.
Thanks

--

Joan Kerr, Entrepreneur, Artist, Humanitarian

_____________________________________

Chair, Climate Smart Victory Garden Team

Chair, ICANN, Not for Profit Operations Constituency

Chair, IEEE Sustainable Agriculture Working Group

Chair, Science for Peace, Climate Smart Victory Gardens

Advisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives Committee

Advisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) Canada

UN WSIS Award Recipient, for Content & Creativity

Durham Region Recipient, Community Partnership Award

Founder, Foundation for Building Sustainable Communities

www.joankerr.ca, www.fbsc.org

Skype: joankerr_fbsc

1-416-907-0783