[NPOC-EC] [Npoc-discuss] election results

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 21:18:22 UTC 2020

We've got a great new crew for the coming year, thanks to everyone who
voted and stepped up as a candidate!

The next two meetings will be held virtually, first one in Kuala Lumpur
timezone, so all NPOC members will have much more equal opportunity to
participate meaningfully than before.  Thank you for trusting me over the
years to gain this position. I will try my best not to let NPOC down.

-Raoul