[NPOC-EC] Name Change to Jokkolabs Banjul

Poncelet Ileleji Jokko Banjul pileleji at jokkolabs.co
Tue Jun 30 18:25:56 UTC 2020

Dear NPOC EXCOM,

Good day, Please will be grateful if our current name YMCA Computer
Training Centre and Digital Studio is changed to Jokkolabs Banjul on both
NPOC and NCSG I will also after approval like my new email address
pileleji at jokkolabs.co to be subscribed to all the mailing list and working
groups I belong to so I update my SOI

All staff and team remains the same, I can only update

I thank you all in advance for your cooperation.

Kind Regards

Poncelet

All staff and team remains the same, I can only update

*Poncelet O. Ileleji*
*Jokkolabs Banjul -  Lead*
*Sait Matty Road, Bakau, Adjacent to Swedish Consulate*
*KMC, The Gambia*
*Skype: pons_utd*
*Tel Direct Office: +220 4495115*

*Tel Mobile/Whatsapp: +220 9912508*