[NPOC-EC] Wrap up ICANN67

oreoluwa oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng
Thu Mar 12 20:17:45 UTC 2020

Indeed! Good job, Caleb.And thank you for everything, Maryam.Kind regards, Ore--Oreoluwa Lesi
          Executive Director, Women's Technology Empowerment Centre
          (W.TEC)www.wtec.org.ng
          | @wteconlineSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Joan Kerr <joankerr at fbsc.org> Date: 12/03/2020  19:44  (GMT+01:00) To: NPOC-EC <npoc-ec at icann.org>, Maryam Bakoshi <maryam.bakoshi at icann.org>, Joan Kerr <fbscster at gmail.com>, Mary Wong <mary.wong at icann.org>, David Olive <david.olive at icann.org> Subject: [NPOC-EC] Wrap up ICANN67 Dear NPOC Members,As the first virtual ICANN meeting draws to a close, please in me in thanking the EC Communications Chair, Caleb Olumuyiwa for the excellent job in posting the schedule, news, and sessions for the conference.Thanks Caleb, you made us proud!I also extend special thanks to Maryam Bakoshi for the unwavering support, even when it was way past her bedtime.Regards,--
Joan
Kerr, Entrepreneur, Artist, Humanitarian_____________________________________Chair,
Climate Smart Victory Garden TeamChair,
ICANN, Not for Profit Operations ConstituencyChair,
IEEE Sustainable Agriculture Working GroupChair, Science for Peace, Climate Smart Victory GardensAdvisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives CommitteeAdvisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) CanadaUN
WSIS Award Recipient, for Content & CreativityDurham
Region Recipient, Community Partnership AwardFounder,
Foundation for Building Sustainable Communitieswww.joankerr.ca,
www.fbsc.orgSkype:
joankerr_fbsc1-416-907-0783