[NPOC-EC] Fw: Membership meeting - April 2020 - POLL

Ioana Stupariu Stupariu_Ioana at phd.ceu.edu
Tue Mar 31 06:48:40 UTC 2020

Dear all,

Please don't forget to also express your options for the membership meeting, as for now we do not have that many people voting.

Thanks a lot!
Ioana

Ioana Stupariu
SJD Candidate - International Business Law
Central European University
Department of Legal Studies
Nador u. 11, 1051 Budapest, Hungary
Phone: +40744251228