[NPOC-EC] Public comment for NCSG - Africa Regional Plan for FY 2021 - 2025

Oreoluwa Somolu Lesi oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng
Tue May 26 15:06:29 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

A group of us (Muriel Alapini, Godfred Ahuma, John Gbadamosi and I)
drafted a comment on behalf of NCSG on the Africa Regional Plan for FY
2021 - 2025.

Please take a look at it here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Veu5nbfFceqv3_bDwKCpc0fuC5fV2kDYXAZZQkJdCPI/edit?usp=sharing

The deadline for submission is May 27. I shared it already on the NCSG
list, but if you have any comments please share today, before Rafik
submits it.

We welcome all your suggestions and comments.

Kind regards,
Ore
--
Oreoluwa Lesi
Executive Director, Women's Technology Empowerment Centre (W.TEC)