[NPOC-EC] Fwd: Ghana School on Internet Governance

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 14:05:43 UTC 2020

Dear Raymond and the EC,

We need to find the marketing materials that we've decided and voted on
over a year ago. Ore is looking for this now, but if she can't find them. I
trust Maryam can hunt these down for us. We should then save them to
https://work.npoc.org, which is to be our working space with all of our
documents and tangible(ish) history. Please remind us again about this on
Thursday's charter meeting, if you haven't heard more from us on this
Raymond.

-Raoul