[NPOC-EC] Ghana School on Internet Governance/EGIGFA

Raymond Mamattah rmamattah at egigfa.org
Tue Sep 15 22:07:51 UTC 2020

Hello Raoul and the other NPOC leadership,

It has become necessary for me to write on behalf of the EGIGFA team about
the below email that Wisdom sent, which is currently circulating all over
in the ecosystem. EGIGFA is a member of the NPOC. I am sure it would have
come to the attention of the NPOC EC by now.  We responded to the
allegations made by Wisdom in his email and it will interest you to know
that Wisdom has not reacted to our response ever since.

I have copied Wisdom again in this email, and all the people he copied. I
have also copied our board members' mailing list. All our board members are
very active in the ecosystem (ICANN and IGF).

Please see below the email from Wisdom and our response.  We hope the
erroneous impression Wisdom wants to create about me personally, the EGIGFA
team and our organisation will be cleared after reading our explanation. We
are on standby for your response, if any.

Regards,

*Raymond S. Mamattah*
*Founder and President*
E-Governance and Internet Governance Foundation for Africa (EGIGFA) |
www.egigfa.org

EGIGFA is the convener of Ghana School on Internet Governance (GhanaSIG) |
www.ghanasig.org

rmamattah at egigfa.org | (+233) 244124625

P. O. Box AN18189, Accra, Ghana

[image: twitter] <https://twitter.com/egigfa> [image: facebook]