[NPOC-EC] NPOC Canadian Bank Account closed

Oreoluwa oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng
Fri Jan 22 07:07:30 UTC 2021

Thank you for the message, Joan.OreSent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Joan Kerr <joankerr at fbsc.org> Date: 22/01/2021  01:28  (GMT+01:00) To: Raoul Plommer <plommer at gmail.com>, NPOC-EC <npoc-ec at icann.org>, Oreoluwa Somolu Lesi <oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng> Subject: Re: NPOC Canadian Bank Account closed Hi Everyone,I wanted to send this to you, just for the record.  There is no bank account on file in Canada, no funds were ever deposited and therefore not withdrawn.  Still, it needed to have a paper trail.Thanks,On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 5:25 PM Sam Lanfranco <samlanfranco at gmail.com> wrote:

    Raoul & Joan,

    This short note is just to formally confirm that the Canadian NPOC
    bank account,
    set up by Joan and I several years ago, has been formally closed.
    It never had any funds and engaged in no transactions. It no
      longer exists.

    Sam

--
Joan