[NPOC-EC] Fw: [Ext] Re: NPOC webinars, and ICANN webinar on EU Digital Services Act package

Oreoluwa oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng
Fri Jan 22 15:01:30 UTC 2021

Thank you, Ioana.I think it looks great. And definitely better to break for ICANN70.Sent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Ioana Stupariu <Stupariu_Ioana at phd.ceu.edu> Date: 22/01/2021  15:19  (GMT+01:00) To: npoc-ec at icann.org Subject: [NPOC-EC] Fw: [Ext] Re: NPOC webinars, and ICANN webinar on EU Digital Services Act package

Dear colleagues,

Kindly see below the final calendar and email message to be sent on the list. What do you think? Would be great to have your feedback today or tomorrow so that we promote it as soon as possible (Febr 3 is rapidly approaching).

Have a great weekend,

Ioana

Ioana Stupariu

SJD Candidate - International Business Law

Central European University

Department of Legal Studies

Nador u. 11, 1051
 Budapest, Hungary