[NPOC-EC] Resignation from the NPOC EC

Jacqueline Morris vicechair at isoc.tt
Wed Mar 3 16:59:29 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues
I am sorry, but as you know, I have not been able to keep up with my responsibilities. I have a new job, and despite my best efforts, I have not been able to make the time to focus on NPOC Policy work, and with my schedule I have not been able to attend the required meetings either. I do not see this situation changing any time soon, so I am tendering my resignation from the position of Policy Chair for NPOC. Hopefully the EC can find someone who has the time to devote to this important work.
I am sorry that I could not manage the commitment that I promised, but life has changed so much in the past few months.
Regards
Jacqueline A. Morris