[NPOC-EC] Resignation from the NPOC EC

Jacqueline Morris vicechair at isoc.tt
Thu Mar 4 13:45:37 UTC 2021

Thank you, and I will.

________________________________
From: Joan Kerr <joankerr at fbsc.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 4, 2021 9:38:30 AM
To: Jacqueline Morris <vicechair at isoc.tt>
Cc: npoc-ec at icann.org <npoc-ec at icann.org>; Niran Beharry <chair at isoc.tt>
Subject: Re: [NPOC-EC] Resignation from the NPOC EC

Hi Jacqueline,

Thanks for trying, sometimes you just have to make those hard decisions.  Keep in touch.
Cheers,

On Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 12:00 PM Jacqueline Morris via NPOC-EC <npoc-ec at icann.org<mailto:npoc-ec at icann.org>> wrote:

Dear colleagues

I am sorry, but as you know, I have not been able to keep up with my responsibilities. I have a new job, and despite my best efforts, I have not been able to make the time to focus on NPOC Policy work, and with my schedule I have not been able to attend the required meetings either. I do not see this situation changing any time soon, so I am tendering my resignation from the position of Policy Chair for NPOC. Hopefully the EC can find someone who has the time to devote to this important work.

I am sorry that I could not manage the commitment that I promised, but life has changed so much in the past few months.

Regards

Jacqueline A. Morris

Joan Kerr, Entrepreneur, Mixed Media Artist, Community Leader

_____________________________________

Chair, Climate Smart Victory Garden Team

Chair, ICANN, Not for Profit Operations Constituency

Chair, IEEE Sustainable Agriculture Working Group

Chair, Science for Peace, Climate Smart Victory Gardens

Member, Public Registry Advisory Council

Advisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) Canada

UN WSIS Award Recipient, for Content & Creativity

Durham Region Recipient, Community Partnership Award

Founder, Foundation for Building Sustainable Communities

www.joankerr.ca<http://www.joankerr.ca/>, www.fbsc.org<http://www.fbsc.org/>

Skype: joankerr_fbsc

1-416-907-0783