[NPOC-EC] Ending NPOC membership Message from Website Contact Form

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 19:12:36 UTC 2021

Dear Sam,

We are very sad to lose you as one of our valued members at this time when
we are rejuvenating our SOrg. with a new charter and fresh breath of
innovations.

We wish you the best in your future endeavors and engagement with ICANN and
can only wish that you reconsider registering once again with another
organization you can represent.

Until the next ICANN meeting,

Cheers

Caleb