[NPOC-EC] [Ext] NPOC OUTREACH WITH FELLOWS

Siranush Vardanyan siranush.vardanyan at icann.org
Tue Dec 6 16:00:04 UTC 2022

That would be great. Let me know they also are interested.

Thank you

Siranush

From: Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele <muyiwacaleb at gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 6 December 2022 at 19:59
To: Siranush Vardanyan <siranush.vardanyan at icann.org>
Cc: NPOC-EC <npoc-ec at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Ext] NPOC OUTREACH WITH FELLOWS

Let me confer with my peers in NCSG and NCUC and get back to you.

On Tue., Dec. 6, 2022, 9:51 a.m. Siranush Vardanyan, <siranush.vardanyan at icann.org<mailto:siranush.vardanyan at icann.org>> wrote:
Hi, dear Caleb,

Thanks for reaching out. I am thinking of organizing 1 hour session for NSCG groups to present – to start with NCSG, then NPOC and NCUC.

Which day may work for you/your team to present?

I can plan accordingly

Siranush