[NPOC-EC] ACTION REQUEST: NPOC Session at ICANN74

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 17:36:29 UTC 2022

Hi @Raoul,

Can we come up with an agenda item for our members as I feel our 60 Minutes
for the Hague is important?

Two key Agenda Item I'm proposing is

Membership Outreach
Policy Engagement.
Post Review of Charter and Updates
Online Assets update ( Website Migration, Comms Strategy, Secretariat
Review)

Since this is the first meeting after several meetings virtually, we should
use it for more engagement.

Regards

Caleb

On Wed, Mar 30, 2022 at 11:34 AM Brenda Brewer via NPOC-EC <
npoc-ec at icann.org> wrote:

> Dear NPOC Leadership,
>

> ICANN74 planning will be tighter than usual.  Therefore, your timely
>

> Kindly let me know if you wish to hold a 60-minute NPOC Membership session
> during ICANN74.
>

> Travel details will be available soon.  In the meantime, please start to
> prepare a draft list of those who plan to travel to The Hague for ICANN74
> (13-16 June) and share with us at your earliest convenience.  This is for
> information purposes only.  Names will not be submitted at this time. Thank
> you!
>

> Kind regards,
>
> Brenda & Andrea

*Caleb Ogundele*