[NPOC-EC] Joint Outreach Engagement with LACRALO

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 18:45:07 UTC 2022

Hi Augusto and Claire,

My name is Caleb and I'm the Membership Chair of the Not For Profit
Operational Concern (NPOC) under the NCSG SO/AC.

We understand your region is hosting the next ICANN meeting as well as you
having your General Assembly.

NPOC is currently planning her collaborative engagement strategy for the
Cancun meeting and we would like to partner with you to have one engagement
session to discuss issues of interest to both our constituencies.

This email is a formal request on our proposal for the joint outreach
session at the Cancun meeting.

The key action line for both NPOC and LACRALO is to first agree to the
joint meeting and then agree to a joint topic of interest or discussion
that benefits both parties and then work on an agenda.

Please let me know what you think.

--
*Caleb Ogundele*
Mobile: +1-204-558-6904