[NPOC-EC] Fwd: NCSG Policy Call - attendees, replay, chat - 17 October 2022

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 17:15:38 UTC 2022

Hello Raoul,

There was an NCSG Policy meeting today that I and a couple of NPOC Members
( Bolu, Bukky, Poncelet, and Tapani) attended.

Some questions were asked about NPOC's charter with a little suspicion of
intentions of why is it in a public comment now.

Why is the timing also coinciding with Holistic Review and NomCom?

I have mentioned that you will be responding to the request. However, I
provided a simple high-level overview highlight of what changed in the new
charter.

Key person who asked the question was Stephanie.

You might want to reach out to her as I encourage you to also try and be
attending policy meetings if you have a chance to do so.

Caleb Ogundele