[NPOC-EC] Fwd: NCSG Policy Call - attendees, replay, chat - 17 October 2022

Emmanuel Vitus emmanuelvitus at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 01:20:58 UTC 2022

Sorry I missed this.
 I was attending our first Policy Transition Program Pilot Meeting. It was
happening at the same time. From the replay I just finished listening to,
the conversations of the NCSG Policy call were enlightening. I shared my
update with Tomsilm regarding the IDNs and hope to update you on both
during our October 24th meeting.
Kind regards,
Emmanuel