[NPOC-EC] Fwd: Membership

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 15:07:31 UTC 2022

@Bolutife Adisa <adisabolutifeo at gmail.com>
Check the email and the background also...

These are democrats politicians in the Nevada government in the US.

lori.degristina at dem.nv.gov

That's one of the emails.
See URL : https://dem.nv.gov

Nevada Division of Emergency Management / Homeland Security

The best we can advice is that they go to GAC.

This is an homeland security folks. NCSG is non commercial or non
governmental in nature.

Thanks
Caleb Ogundele