[NPOC-EC] [Ext] Re: NPOC EC Meeting Timing

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 13:20:27 UTC 2023

Hi everyone!
This semester it's ok for me whether the meeting won't be longer than 1 hour long because after that I will be on the road and the communication could be interrupted frequently.

JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Director - MINKA DIGITAL ColombiaNPOC Policy Chair - NCSG/GNSO
Master IT candidate, UNAD
Registered Linux User No.533108.

Cel. +57 301 743 56 00
Instagram/Twitter: @JmanuRojas