[NPOC-EC] NPOC EC Agenda-12 April 2023

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Wed Apr 12 13:54:13 UTC 2023

Hello!

I have done some rearranging of the agenda for the NPOC EC meeting today to prioritize items that need discussion or a decision.

@Raoul Plommer<mailto:plommer at gmail.com> please let me know if you would like to see any changes/additions.

NPOC EC Agenda-Wednesday, 12 April 2023

  *   Welcome from Raoul
  *   Charter discussion (due 28 April for submission to OEC for final approval)
  *   ICANN77 Sessions (discussion on blocks/shared session with NCUC-Andrea)
  *   ICANN77 CROP trip-due 24 April (send email to the list?)
  *   ICANN77 travel replacements due 24 April
  *   Membership Approval Update (Caleb)
  *   GNSO Transfer Policy Review input due 18 April, please work with Tomslin if you would like to contribute.
  *   SubPro IRT representative & alternate, send email to the list to ask for volunteers, work with Tomslin/Julf. An email was sent yesterday. Please make sure they understand the ask. https://www.icann.org/en/announcements/details/icann-calls-for-volunteers-for-the-new-gtld-program-next-round-implementation-review-team-05-04-2023-en

Thanks!
Kind Regards,
Andrea