[NPOC-EC] [Ext] Re: ICANN77 Design/Translation Deadlines

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Tue Apr 25 15:16:12 UTC 2023

Hello!

Checking in on this.  Specifically for the upcoming design deadline. Do you need any design updates? We can discuss the translation later, let’s confirm design needs first.

27 April 2023: DESIGN DEADLINE:
If you require design assistance for your publication, you need to provide all the text, images, layout, and publication type/size requirements (i.e. newsletter vs. 1-pager vs. trifold, etc.). You will receive a maximum of 2 iterations of the publication. Please provide everything by 27 April.   Please keep in mind that all materials, new or updated, need to be evergreen.

Thanks!
Kind Regards,
Andrea