[NPOC-EC] [Ext] Re: Agenda-NPOC EC Meeting | Wednesday, 09 August 2023

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Thu Aug 3 20:39:55 UTC 2023

Hi Juan,

I resent the Outlook invitation and an email invitation.

Thanks!
Kind Regards,
Andrea

From: Juan Manuel Rojas <jumaropi at yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, August 3, 2023 at 14:42
To: "npoc-ec at icann.org" <npoc-ec at icann.org>, Andrea Glandon <andrea.glandon at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [NPOC-EC] Agenda-NPOC EC Meeting | Wednesday, 09 August 2023

Dear Andrea,
Can you please share again the invite to this meeting with UTC time, I apologize if I missed on previous messages, but I was adding to my agenda and I couldn't find the time slot to do it.

Best Regards,

JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Director - MINKA DIGITAL Colombia
NPOC Policy Chair - NCSG/GNSO
Founding member - ISOC Colombia
Master IT candidate, UNAD
Registered Linux User No.533108.

Cel. +57 301 743 56 00
Instagram/Twitter: @JmanuRojas [twitter.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.twitter.com/jmanurojas__;!!PtGJab4!_2m3QjWlVTTTXm0ovLfM4jeDlMiMum46xqaHwr-GlZ-eTn7G1sM05O4qWzwXnSj9d_RqNB-89YP1VVJPjjaFu5jeGA$>