[NPOC-EC] Intro: NPOC <> Marco from Sleekplan

Marco from Sleekplan marco at sleekplan.com
Fri Dec 1 11:05:31 UTC 2023

Hey NPOC,
 I hope you are doing well. I'm Marco, the founder of Sleekplan and I wanted to say thanks again for signing up yesterday.
 We're delighted to have you onboard! 🎉
 We built Sleekplan to make an improvement over what's similar today in the world of customer feedback tools, and we wanted to help businesses like yours to collect valuable feedback and keep customers up to date – simple and affordable.
 If you wouldn't mind, I'd love it if you share your first impression with me and let me know if there is anything you miss at Sleekplan!
 Have any questions now or later; Or need help getting started? Just hit "Reply" and say, "Hi Marco!"; I am also available here linkedin.com/in/marcograf/ and here twitter.com/mrcogrf 👀
 Cheers,
 Marco CEO // Sleekplan
 P.S. NPOC, you can subscribe to our changelog and follow our journey to stay up-to-date with the latest updates and news.