[NPOC-EC] Fwd: Members Survey

Jean F. Quéralt JFQueralt at theiofoundation.org
Sat Dec 16 09:35:44 UTC 2023

Do we have a copy of the survey(s) we've sent to the members?

On Sat, Dec 16, 2023, 17:20 Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele via NPOC-EC <
npoc-ec at icann.org> wrote:

> Hello Team,
>
> As per the question from Juan on the membership engagement Survey,
>
> This is a follow up of where we are as at date and I welcome your comments
> before we put this out.

**DISCLAIMER**
*The content of this message, which may contain personal or
sensitive data, is confidential. If you have received it by mistake, please
inform the sender by replying to the email and then permanently delete the
message, including any attachments. It is forbidden to copy, forward or in
any way reveal the content of this message to anyone. The integrity and
security of this email cannot be guaranteed over the Internet and,
therefore, the sender will not be held liable for any damage caused by the
message.*